- Reserved roasted chicken breast halves from crispy mustard chicken with carrots, deboned
- 8 slices rye bread
- 4 ounces sliced swiss cheese
- 1 pound (1 jar or package) sauerkraut, drained and squeezed dry (no longer rinsed)
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1. Switch on broiler, with rack 4 inches from the warmth. Thinly cut chicken. Top 4 slices of bread with cheese, then with chicken and sauerkraut.
- 2. In a little bowl, hump collectively mayonnaise and ketchup; spoon over sauerkraut. State final slices of bread on high.
- 3. Broil sandwiches, about 2 minutes on all aspects, till cheese has melted and bread is golden brown. Prick back in half of, and back true now.