- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 complete chicken (3 1/2 to 4 kilos), slash into 8 pieces
- Inaccurate salt and ground pepper
- 1/2 cup sofrito
- 1/3 cup dry white wine, equivalent to pinot grigio
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a mountainous skillet or Dutch oven, heat oil over excessive. Season chicken with salt and pepper and cook dinner, skin side down, till golden and crisp, 8 minutes. Flip, then add sofrito, wine, and broth, swirling to combine. Switch to oven and bake till chicken is cooked by, 25 minutes. Switch chicken to a platter. Tilt skillet and spoon off extra rotund; pour sauce over chicken to back.