- 1 cup gluten-free all-motive flour
- 1/2 teaspoon indecent salt
- 1 stick frigid unsalted butter, crop into small pieces
- 1 gargantuan egg
- 2 to 4 tablespoons ice water
- 1. In a food processor, pulse flour and salt except mixed. Add butter and pulse except combination resembles handsome meal, and not utilizing a gargantuan pieces of butter final. Add egg and a pair of tablespoons ice water, then pulse except effectively mixed and dough holds collectively when squeezed, 1 minute. If needed, add as much as 2 tablespoons extra ice water, 1 tablespoon at a time.