- 1 cup gluten-free all-motive flour blend
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon impolite salt, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 levels. In a monumental bowl, lumber together flour blend, paprika, and salt. Add oil and 1/4 cup water and toddle except a ball forms. Invent dough correct into a disk and roll out between sheets of parchment paper to 1/8-poke thickness. Peel top parchment from dough and lower dough into 1-poke squares (originate not separate squares). Evenly brush top with water and sprinkle with salt. Switch dough on parchment to a baking sheet and bake except crisp and a runt bit puffed, 25 to 30 minutes, rotating sheet midway thru. Let crackers cool totally on sheet on a wire rack, then separate.