Broad ribbons of pappardelle are the classic pasta to lend a hand with a meaty sauce – you are poke to be going abet for seconds
- ½ amount pink meat with pink wine & carrots (witness 'Goes correctly with')
- 400g can chopped tomato
- 500g pappardelle pasta
- grated Parmesan, to lend a hand
- First plan the Pork with pink wine & carrots (witness 'Goes correctly with'). You may possibly possibly want half the carried out stew for this recipe.
- Assign the stew in a enormous pan and exercise 2 forks to roughly shred the pink meat. Add the tomatoes, carry to a simmer, then gently cook for 15 mins. Meanwhile, cook the pasta.
- Spoon some sauce onto each portion of pasta, or disappear thru and top with Parmesan to lend a hand.