- 1/2 pound campanelle pasta (or assorted short macaroni)
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3/4 cup rooster stock
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1. Boil a colossal pot of water. Generously salt the water and boil the pasta for 2 minutes fearful of the equipment instructions. Model for doneness and drain — the pasta must be al dente (silent but level-headed firm, never mushy).
- 2. Warmth the oil and the garlic in a little, deep skillet over medium. Cook dinner, stirring, for 30 seconds, then add the tomato paste. Continue to cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Pour in the broth and produce to a simmer. Simmer till rather of thickened, 3 to 5 minutes, season with pepper, and plod in the butter. Toss the pasta in the sauce to coat. Wait on heat.