Drizzle asparagus with nutty brown butter, high with toasted complete almonds and shavings of salty manchego for a springtime starter that is so easy to manufacture
- 36 asparagus spears
- 140g unsalted butter
- 100g complete blanched almonds
- juice 1 lemon
- 50g easiest-quality Manchego cheese (or vegetarian exhausting cheese)
- Shriek a pan of salted water to the boil and fall within the asparagus. Cook dinner for 2-3 minutes, drain, then plod away them to sit down down somewhere warm.
- Subsequent, save the butter actual into a frigid pan with the almonds. Rigorously heat it up, observing that the butter doesn’t salvage too dark. When it factual turns golden brown and is starting up to foam, lift away from the warmth and pour within the lemon juice to conclude the cooking.
- Arrange the asparagus onto 6 serving plates and spoon over some of the brown butter and almonds. Shave the cheese with a peeler, scatter over and back.