Vegetarian Parsi Kebabs – Tempting Indian Deep Fried Delights!
- Boiled potatoes – 5 medium dimension
- Bread slices – 3
- Inexperienced chillies – 1 -2
- Salt to sort
- Dry mango powder – ½ teaspoon
- Purple chilli powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Indian garam masala – ¼ teaspoon
- Dry fenugreek leaves – 1 tablespoon
- Oil for frying the kebabs
- Boiled chana dal (bengal gram) – ½ cup
- Desiccated coconut – 2 tablespoons
- Cashews chopped – 4 – 5
- Raisins – 7-8
- Semolina – 2 tablespoons
- Consume a bowl, mash boiled potatoes in it with the support of a potato masher or spatula.
- Add on your total dry spices and mix properly to obtain a refined combination. Add within the dry fenugreek leaves.
- In a bowl of water, dip bread slices one after the opposite, squeeze them with both the palms and drain the water from it and mix it into the mashed potatoes combination. These act as a binder.
- Potato combination is ready and now we believe to field up the stuffing for the Kebabs.
- Mix properly the boiled/mashed Chana Dal, desiccated coconut and the chopped cashews and raisins.
- Have minute balls from this combination (dimension of a minute lemon or a boiled egg yolk). These balls we’ll be succesful of secure within the potato combination.
- To construct the Kebabs, take a limited little bit of bigger dimension potato combination ball on your palms and flatten it and secure it with the chana dal minute balls and terminate the kebabs covering the chana dal yellow ball,to obtain an oval shape. Press gently at the side of your palms.
- Roll these oval fashioned Kebabs within the semolina flour sooner than frying.
- Heat vegetable oil in a heavy-bottomed skillet and deep fry these kebabs, till golden brown on both the perimeters turning them gently.Fry them on medium to excessive flame.
- Back hot with mint chutney.