A crispy golden brown french toast model sandwich filled with crispy bacon, frosty and creamy avocado, candy and fascinating jalapeno jelly and many oozy gooey melted cheese!
- 4 strips bacon (miss for vegetarian)
- 4 slices bread
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno jelly
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Cook the bacon till crispy and dwelling apart on paper towels to empty.
- Assemble the sandwiches by sprinkling half of the cheese over half of the slices of bread adopted by the bacon, avocado and jalapeno jelly, the final cheese and slices of bread.
- Dip the sandwiches within the mix of the milk to coat the bread on all sides earlier than transferring to a pan pre-heated over medium warmth to cook dinner till golden brown, about 2-4 minutes per aspect.
- Secure pleasure from as is or topped with extra jalapeno jelly, powdered sugar, and many others.